Saturday, December 1, 2007

Some things I love right now.



This kitten face.

Turning off the heater and lighting a fire, with all of this wood.

Starting said fire, all by myself, even if it takes 10 minutes.

Letting said fire burn down to embers... then putting more wood on it and watching it ignite with my breath.

A fridge full of leftovers, still, one week after the feast.

My incredible classmates.

Finals week, and how that means I can sleep in, wear my pjs all day long and pretend like life is for dawdling--and then cramming in the 11th hour.

Finals week, and how that means I'm almost 1/12th of the way to becoming a doctor.

Craft blogs. My new favorite procrastination distraction.

Namaste cookie mix, with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and rolled oats, just like I used to make the "real deal"

The snowflakes that fell this morning.

No comments: