Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Elephant Show

... I am slowly going crazy, 1-2-3-4-5-6--Switch.
Crazy going slowly am I, 6-5-4-3-2-1-switch.

The term will be officially over in seventeen hours, when my philosophy paper needs to be in the doctor's hands.

I'm going out of my mind.

I've locked myself out of the kitchen.

I'm on page one. Of 10. Even though I've been writing since I finished my physiology test at 2 today.

I do believe I'm going to go ride my bike to get my hair cut. Then, there will only be 14 hours left and maybe I'll write a little bit faster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.